Thursday, November 26, 2009

2 Month Stats

We went to the peditrician on Tuesday. He is up two pounds from last month. Poor guy had to get 4 shots. He only cried a little bit before I was able to pick him up. The nurse was great. The shots were over and done with in no time. He was a champ through it all.

Graham's two month stats were:
Weight- 10 pound and 15 ounces
Height- 23 inches
Head Circumference: 40 cm

Graham is growing and changing everyday. He smiles like crazy. His smiles brighten our day. He has started cooing and "talking" to us. We, of course, talk back to him. He loves it! Graham is sleeping between 6-7 hours in a row at night. He also takes a good nap in the morning. The afternoon and evening naps are debatable. He loves going for strolls and being outside. He has even made some new friends. He has had playdates with Art, Max, and Joshua. I can't wait to have real playdates with the boys. I love being at home with him everyday. I am not looking forward to going back to work in December:(

Here are some of my favorites pics for this month!



















3 comments:

  1. I've got to teach Joshua some manners before we have another play date. It's not very nice to try and eat the face of your friend. He gets that from his Daddy's genes!

    WTG, Graham for taking your shots like a champ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Miranda. Graham loved being nawed on by Joshua. :)

    ReplyDelete