Sunday, December 27, 2009

3 months

I am alittle late on this entry but Graham's 3 months came at a busy time. I had to go back to work that week. It was only for one week before we started winter break. Graham stayed with Gigi and Grandma Candy while I was at work. We all survived! I missed him like crazy though.


During my week back at work Graham decided he really liked his sleep. He began sleeping for 8-9 hours a night which was great for me. I actually felt rested when going to work. Of course that didn't last long. He is back to 4-6 hours at night. I guess I shouldn't complain. It could be a lot worse.


He is cooing, smiling, and laughing. The laughing is awesome. Chris and I try all kinds of things just to hear that sweet laugh. All that tummy time is paying off. He is holding his head up really well these days. He has always been a strong little guy. We are anxiously awaiting a roll from tummy to back. He is doing things in his own time! Just like his dad;)


We don't have an official weight but my questimate is about 13 pounds. He has lost that newborn look. No more squishy baby face. His cheeks are getting so chubby. He is really long too. His Miracle Blanket barely fits these days. I am not sure what we are going to do when he outgrows it. It is our swaddling savior blanket!

Without further ado here are the new pics. We have nicknamed Mr. Serious! I think you can tell why.







1 comment: