I was given the Honest Scrap Award from May at Hoping and Wishing. The idea is for me to tell you 10 random, honest things about myself. I had a hard time coming up with 10 but here goes.1. When I was younger I grew vegetables in my parents garden. Pumpkins were my best crop. I started selling them at my very own road side stand. I made a lot of money for a young kid. I mean like a $100 or more:) I kept all the money in an old cigar box. I still have that cigar box.
2. I have a blankie that my grandmother made me when I was a baby. I still have that blankie and sleep with it every night.
3. When I first met Chris I really didn't like him. Actually I said I wouldn't go out with a group of friends if he was going. Well one night he won me over and the rest is history.
4. I have a tattoo. I got it in college. It started off really small, like one flower. Now it is a flower vine across my back. That was my college rebellion.
5. I love ice cream. It is my favorite food. I could eat it everyday even if it is freezing outside.
6. My elbows are double jointed. It is gross. They can twist and turn ways I never thought possible.
7. I love sports. I have played sports since I was a little girl. My dad started me out in basketball when I was 5. I played baseball with the boys... and was better than most of them;)
8. I HATE laying on the beach and swimming in the ocean. There is nothing worse sand in your bathsuit and feeling itchy from all the saltwater. I am a pool kind of girl.
9. I am OCD. I really like order, organized stuff, and things to be super clean. I have had to learn how to get over these things because I live with a man, 2 dogs, and a baby. My life feels so much more peaceful when there is order.
10. I am a sucker for a bargin. I will shop around and shop around until I find the best price. Sometimes this works in my favor and other times it is just a waste of time and money driving around.
Now I have to pass this award to 5 other people. My awards go to
E at Little bitty pickle
T at The Hartog Family
B at Gossmar Wings
A at The Little Richburgs
C at And Baby Makes Three!

I also have a blankie from when I was a baby that I sleep with every night. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd my elbows are double jointed, too!!